top of page
Sun, Jul 04|
Highlands Ranch Fourth of July Parade
The Douglas County Democrats! Bringing the Blue Wave to Douglas County one "step" at a time.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jul 04, 2021, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Highlands Ranch, 9285 Hepburn St, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129, USA
About the Event
Greetings Parade Goers!
- Wear red. white, and blue or some variation.
- Staging is between 7:30 and 8:30 am in the Kaiser Permanente lot at 9285 Hepburn St. That means plan on arriving between those times. Plan on standing around and visiting from 8:30 and when we start walking which will be after 9:00. I don’t know how big the parade is so it could be 5 minutes or 30 minutes. It seems like we are at the back.
- During staging, we will be asking for folks to sign the waiver. They will give me the sheet that morning.
- We are entry number 40 and our meeting spot is in row 8, which is on the West end of the parking lot closest to Lucent Blvd.
- CLOSED STREETS: Lucent and Highlands Ranch Parkway will be closed making access to the Target parking lot complicated. You will need to get to Lucent and Town Center Blvd via Plaza Drive or 470 if you are coming from the east or south. If you are coming from the west, you will need to take Town Center Drive from Sante Fe Drive. Once at the intersection of Lucent and Town Center, you will need to come in from behind Target on Town Center Drive and enter by Corner Bakery. This is new this year. Look at this map of closed roads. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_AUoiSVaAuvKiZk2jM76UepQ3IyMyFbH/view
- Parking for walkers is in front of Target and the other shops.
- Kids can have scooters, but please do not bring pets. Wagons are also good.
- I have a volunteer that will stay where we are staging with cold water post parade and can watch any chairs you may want to leave.
- Don’t forget sunscreen!
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
bottom of page